Monday 18 May 2009

ATCs for a new swap...

Paul from ATC swappers got in touch with me today after seeing one of cards on the Elzybells blog and kindly invited me to take part in their swap this month. I was really pleased as I have been looking for more swaps to take part in. Paul was a guest designer for Elzybells a few weeks ago and I love the style of his cards. I had lots of fun following the colour themes that were set - Black and Blue and Cream and Purple and I can't wait to receive my swaps!




Both stamps used are from Elzybells.

Hope you had a good weekend. Mine was busy!

Went to Twickenham on Saturday to watch our team London Irish lose to Leicester in the Guiness Premiership final which was a shame but we still had lovely day out. I was lucky enough to pick up lots of buttons in a charity shop and some lovely vintage ribbons in a little boutique in Twickenham :-)

We are decorating our living room next weekend so I spent a lot of time sorting bits and pieces in there today and moving furniture around ready to get started on Friday.

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x