Tuesday 12 May 2009

Back to crafting!

I settled back in to my craft desk today as I was on a day's leave from work. I had a trip to the Art of Craft in Farnborough and treated myself to a Cuttlebug and 2 packs of Nestabilities! I had wanted these for ages as I think they work really well as frames to stamping. I made this card and bookmark using Papermania Retro flowers papers and Elzybells stamps coloured with Letraset promarkers.







I made this card as well as I could not resist using my new Elzybells teddy stamp. I used my Nestabilities to make a scalloped card blank and paper pieced the sweet teddy. Eyelets, ribbon and a small tag with a gem finish the card off perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x