Friday 15 May 2009

Elzybells blog challenge diamond fold card



I made this card for the blog challenge on Elzybells.
The Blog Challenge this week is to create a card with more than one fold.
I found a demonstration for this diamond card on You Tube

I used the ice skater Elzybells stamp. I borrowed it from my Friend. I have lots of different Elzybells stamps but nothing Christmassy and for some reason I really wanted to make a Christmas card!

The papers are DCWV Christmas stack from last Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Great card - haven't made a diamond card in a long time. Yours might just be the inspiration that I need to try one again.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x