Thursday 21 May 2009

Elzybells new release stamps


No time for any crafting today as I was busy with work and preparations for starting the decorating in our living room. The room is pretty much clear now and all the holes in the walls have been filled and sanded ready for painting. We are going for a complete overhaul as the room has not been decorated for such a long time and badly needs it!

I did make some time to order some new rubber stamps from Elzybells. The new releases were out yesterday and I treated myself to the Koh-i-noors and a few new teddy stamps. I particularly love the new teddy snoozing in a chair. As usual I wanted far too many so I made a list, halved it, then took a few more off the list in order to have a reasonable size order! I can't wait for them to arrive now!

I have the day off work tomorrow so I am going to an 'Oscars' presentation at Son no2 school for an advert they have made in groups in his class. Let's hope he remembers to Thank his Mum in his acceptance speech :-)

I hope to make a couple of cards at some point before Tuesday when am back at work. I will get withdrawal symptoms otherwise!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x