Sunday 28 June 2009

ATCs for Addicted to ATCs July Swap

I have finished the ATC cards ready for July's Addicted to ATCs swap. The theme is 'About me'.

I made one ATC to illustrate my Wedding, one for my 2 boys and one of me driving my little gold car, Daisy the Daewoo!



The stamps are all Elzybells and they are paper pieced with a variety of scraps and some Inspire me papers from their swatch stack.

If you are interested in joining in with the swap. Please email us at addictedtoatcs@gmail.com. There are more details on the following link: http://addictedtoatcs.blogspot.com/

Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. What great ATCs - each so special and unique and tell a story. I've made an attempt at some for the swap too but not sure of them yet. Will keep that thinking cap on for a little longer.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x