Friday 19 June 2009

Friends are like flowers that never fade...

It is my Best Friend's birthday next week, I finished off her card tonight and decided to make make a box for a gift and a tag to match.
I made the box using the Crafter's companion score board. It was a bit tricky as the card was quite thick and corrugated but the finished box looks great. I made a topper with the Elzybells flower girl stamp. Her dress is paper pieced with Dovecraft paper and she is coloured with Sakura pens and Letraset promarkers.
The Friends card is also made with an Elzybells stamp and Dovecraft paper. I love the pink and green colour combination!
I received some goodies from the Crafthouse Press today so am off to have a play with those now :-)

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x