Friday 19 June 2009

My first Design Team card!


I know it's sunny outside but it is never too early to start preparing for Christmas! This card was made using a sheet from the Half-Price die cut Christmas decoupage packs from Jolly Nation. There are loads of sheets of backing papers in the pack and some lovely die cut sheets. I only used half of a die cut sheet to make this card and a tiny bit of backing paper so I have loads left for another project! As the decoupage is die cut it was really quick to put together as well. The brown spotty paper is from my stash, the ribbon is Debbie Moore and the sentiment is from Elzybells.

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x