Wednesday 17 June 2009

A snoozing ted Father's day card

I couldn't resist making one more card with my snoozing ted stamp! The papers are from a pack I bought in France and the ribbon is from Debbie Moore.

The Elzybells teddy and his chair is paper pieced and the heart button is from John Lewis.
I received my prize from Debbie Moore today for winning a prize in a vintage card competition.
I got some lovely ribbons, embossing powders a cd and papers. The ribbons are gorgeous! I love using ribbons on my cards and couldn't resist this blue ribbon tonight. I actually based my whole card around the ribbon!

Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Jane, I love this card. I wish I had thought of paper piecing for the chair as mine took ages to colour in! I have never paper pieced before, so thank you for the idea.. I will have to go and give it a try. Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x