Monday 1 June 2009

Wonderful Whitstable!

I didn't make any cards this weekend as I spent a lot of time getting the House straight after all the fun of the previous weekend's decorating.

We did go to Whitstable though on Sunday to have lunch with my Nanny to celebrate her 88th Birthday. We had a lovely day and the weather was gorgeous. I bought some ribbons in a sweet little haberdashery shop and there was a Craft shop there too but it was closed on Sundays :-(


I took these photos of beach huts and the beach and I would really like to go back there for a longer visit someday. Maybe when the craft shop is open!

We had to stop at Maidstone on the way home to get curtain poles so I popped into Hobbycraft to get some more Promarkers and Imaginesce snag em stamps. They are so cute :-)

I received my latest Elzybells purchase today (stamps and koh-i-noors) so can't wait to play with those tonight.

Take a look at Elizabeths Elzybells blog as it is One year old and she is having a party for the month of June!

Another bit of good news...I found my missing Nestabilities circle! Woohoo!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x