Sunday 5 July 2009

Carol's sketch challenge card - Football crazy!

I was still in the mood to make another card last night but knew it had to be a quick one so I settled on using Carol's sketch from her latest challenge.


My trusty Jolly Nation decoupage pack came to mind straightaway and I made this card for my Son. It's his birthday at the end of the month. He loves playing football and is a HUGE Jolly Nation fan too. His photo is actually on the letters page of this month's Quick Cards Made Easy magazine holding a Jolly Nation card he made ages ago! We sent the photo in as he was so proud of how his card turned out.


As usual Carol's sketch was very easy to follow and with the addition of a ribbon, some red card and some football confetti to my Jolly Nation stash, I was quickly able to create a lovely card for my Son!

Now I just have to hide it!

Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Great 'boy' card Jane, i'm sure your son will love it!
    I'm glad you are finding my sketches easy to follow....i love sketches but sometimes they are just too busy, so i want to keep mine simple! Thanks for joining in again....enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x