Saturday 4 July 2009

Elzybells blog challenge - red white and blue

The Elzybells blog challenge on Thursday was to create a card in the colours of your country's flag - red white and blue for me...

I immediately thought of this cute boy in the snow stamp and this lovely sentiment for the front of the card.


I used some of my new Daisy and Dandelion Christmas stack paper and dug outs some of my Christmas snowflake confetti and embellished each flake with a small gem.

I embossed the stamped and coloured image with a Cuttlebug folder to make it look like it is snowing. I got this tip from Carol's blog and I think it is great for wintery scenes.

The image was coloured with Promarkers and chalks, I used some shimmer chalks on the snow but I don't think it shows in the photos very well.

Am off to Newbury Artstamps England fair today, then I hope to spend the afternoon crafting :-)

Have a lovely Saturday!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x