Wednesday 29 July 2009

A little Ballerina card

I made this card quickly tonight for a Friend at work to give to her Goddaughter Josie who will be 7 next week. The image is a digital stamp and is really cute but I am not that happy with the finished card.

I put it together quite quickly and I feel that the finished card does not look quite right. I think the image is too small for the card or needs more framing, the name does not look quite right either.
I don't have time to make another one or make any changes to this one as I have loads to do at the moment so I hope that Pauline will like it!
I don't feel in the right mood to make cards tonight and it's weird how that can affect my creativity. Hopefully will get my mojo back soon!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x