Tuesday 21 July 2009

Moving along with the times Challenge card

I am at home this morning as I have to go to the Hospital this afternoon to have some tests to see why I have been feeling so ill lately. The tests are not going to be very nice so I thought I would make a card to take my mind of things...


I decided I would take part in the Moving Along with the times challenge this week. I missed last week as I wasn't feeling up to making many cards. The Challenge this week is a lovely sketch by Clare with the optional element of 'Anniversary'. My wedding anniversary is coming up but I couldn't find my Anniversary stamp anywhere and did not want to rummage through my stash in my bedroom too much as Hubby is sleeping in there having worked last night!
I decided to make a lovely card to give to my Hubby as he has been great while I have been ill. I flipped the sketch and used an Elzybells stamp which I coloured with Promarkers and Sakura pens. The stamp smudged a bit but hopefully you can't tell too much.

Am watching Create and Craft at the moment having just bought another stamp from Ebay, I did also tidy up my stamps today so am feeling very virtuous, just the rest of my Craft stuff left to tidy up now! Am thinking of investing in some 'Really Useful Boxes' in the vain hope they will make me more organised! I think the main reason it takes me so long to make a card is I have to rummage through so much stuff to find what I need, I can't bear to throw anything away though so I quickly become snowed under with leftovers and am really bad at using them up...
Am off now to tidy up before getting ready to go out.
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. morning Jane

    WOW...what a gorgeous cute card..so love this image..and a great take on my sketch..glad you liked it.
    im sure your hubby will love it hun..and happy anniversery to both of you xx
    thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge..good luck clare x DT

    p.s hope all goes well with your tests thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jane what a totally awesome card & I bet your hubby will love the card you have made him. Hope to see you over at MAWTT again soon x Clare xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x