Sunday 30 August 2009

ATCs for September's Addicted to ATCs swap

I put together these ATCs today for the Addicted to ATCs September swap. This will be our 3rd swap, the theme is Cupcakes, I can't believe how fast this Summer is going!

The image is by Little Claire designs. I coloured the image with Promarkers and Sakura pens. Some of the presents were paper pieced. I stamped the cat image twice so I could layer it up to make it stand out and used Glossy Accents on the cute little cupcake.
The border around the ATC was done with a Promarker.
Please take a look at our blog if you would like to join in with the swap, we have received some lovely ATCs over the past two months and we have new people joining us all the time!
I hope you are having a good weekend. I am looking forward to some bonus crafting time on Bank Holiday Monday tomorrow!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of the September ATC's... I hope I am one of the lucky ones to receive one in the swap!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x