Monday 10 August 2009

July ATCs received from swaps

I didn't make any cards today, I was too busy rushing around sorting out getting the car fixed, finalising the Addicted to ATCs swap and most excitingly going to choose our new Puppy! We are going to go and pick Charley up on Monday from the Pine Ridge Dog Sanctuary, he is the cutest dog in the whole wide world! He will be 7 weeks old when we pick him up and he is a Heinz 57 but looks a lot like a black Labrador with ginger patches. I can't wait to get him home!

When I came back from my holiday two envelopes full of gorgeous ATCs were waiting for me and we also sent out the Addicted to ATC swaps today so I have my swaps to add to my collection.

The first three are from my Addicted to ATCs swap, the theme was about me and I have three gorgeous ATCs. I love these as they are really personal and I learnt a liitle bit about the person who made them. I love the little book on Anne-Kristin's ATC, the colouring on Claire's Elzybells ATC and the gorgeous stamping on Sarah's cat ATC. Thank you so much ladies! I love them!

The next two photos are the ATCs I received for taking part in Paul's ATC swappers monthly swap.
There were two themes for the swap this month, a sketch and a black and white theme. The standard of artwork in these ATCs is so amazing and I love the black and white cards. It was a real challenge for me following the sketch and it is great to see how the other swappers interpreted it. Thank you Paul, Hazel, Angel, Sue, Anesha and Cazz for the lovely cards!


Last but by no means least are the four swaps I received for taking part in the Monthly ATC swap run by Becky. The theme was flowers and I love the fact that all these ATCs are so bright and colourful. Thank you She, Becky, Hazel and the person who made the stamped rabbit holding the pink flower as this one did not have any details on the back. These bright and cheery ATCs really brightened my day.


I now have a long list of ATCs to make for August so I will have to get started soon as it is already the 10th of August!
Thanks again to all of you for the beautiful ATCs!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x