Wednesday 19 August 2009

Summer Treats ATCs for Addicted to ATCs swap

I finally got round to making my ATCs for my Addicted to ATCs swap! It took me a while to get started and the finished ATCs are not what I had in mind originally.

I used Imaginisce papers and cut out the ice creams and layered them on to the backing papers. I wanted to use stamping but nothing I tried looked right. I quite like how colourful these are and they do remind me of lazy Summer days eating an ice cream or two somewhere pretty and sunny!
Please check out the Addicted to ATCs blog if you are interested in taking part in our swap. I run the swap with Petra and we had our first ever swap last month and all the ATCs we received and sent out again were amazing! We are always happy to welcome new people on board so don't be shy...get in touch!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x