Saturday 26 September 2009

ATCs for Ally Pally

Last time I went to Ally Pally in April they kept announcing ATC swaps over the PA system and I wasn't able to take part as I didn't have any ATCs with me :-( I am going to Ally Pally tomorrow so I thought I would make a batch to take with me this time.

I used the Elzybells Scrap and Stamp set to make these ATCs. I chose some nice backing papers and coloured the images to coordinate with them. I embellished the image with a gem and cut it with Nestabilities and mounted it onto a black scalloped circle. I then stamped the 'Stamping is my Therapy' sentiment directly onto the backing paper and put the whole thing together. I really love this little stamp and hope that whoever receives my ATCs will like it as well.
Only one more sleep until Ally Pally!!! Wooohoo!!!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x