Tuesday 8 September 2009

Feel Better Soon Card

I made this card tonight for a Friend of mine who is poorly. It was the perfect opportunity to use my new Basic Grey papers, they were a joy to work with and the pattern is just gorgeous!

The stamped image is by Elzybells, I coloured it with Promarkers and paper pieced the duvet with the Basic Grey paper. I used Kraft card to matt and layer, I love Kraft card at the moment and it looks great with the backing paper. I cut a Nestabilities oval to add the sentiment. The lace was a charity shop find and I cut the flower with a Sizzix shape from some webbing I bought in John Lewis then layered it with a paper flower and button. I added a bit of bling under the lace.
Now my desk is a total mess again but it was worth it! I wonder if they are actually any tidy crafters...I have not met one yet!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. You should check out WOYWW (Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday) You would be amazed at the amount of tidy crafters... alas I am in no way one of them, I get it all everywhere :P

    This is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x