Sunday 27 September 2009

Look what I got today!!!

I went to Alexandra Palace today with my Friends and had a whale of a time!! I spent far too much money, saw lots of interesting and clever people and got loads of goodies to play with!

I met Linda from Oak House studio whose blog I follow and bought some of her stamps, a tree and some oak leaves, a My Favourite things stamp, a cupcake stamp set, a new ATC back, a Lili of the valley stamp of a little girl on a swing with a puppy that is soooo cute!
I got 20 sheets of 'Crate paper' 12x12 scrapbooking paper for £5.00 in some packs from Willow tree crafts, a Basic Grey 6x6 stack for £2.25 and some lovely chipboard letters...
I treated myself to 2 new sets of Nestabilities and a Quickcutz photo corners die...
I got lots of pretty embellishments, ribbon, pins, brads, lots of Prima flowers, gems. I also stocked up on the basics, envelopes, adhesives, card bags etc... I had a great day and can't wait to start playing with all my new stash. I also swapped ATCs with some other crafters and watched a great demo by Sheena Douglass, she is so clever and also very entertaining!
Here are my Friends Petra and Helene with bags of stash as we were leaving.
Can't wait for the next outing now! I am hoping to go up to Birmingham in November.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your day, and what lovely stash you bought. I couldn't make it this time
    :( .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x