Thursday 10 September 2009

Moving along with the times sketch Challenge

Here is my card for the Moving Along with the times sketch Challenge. The image is Messy Rabbit and I coloured it with promarkers.


There was lovely sketch by Heidi to follow this week and the theme was Christmas. I dug out my Nestabilities to cut the squares and embossed some white card with a Cuttlebug Snowflake folder. I got this in the post today so I was dying to use it! I coloured one of my Prima flowers with my silver pen and layered it up with a blue flower and a piece of Snowflake Confetti finished off with a sticky gem. The ribbon has been lurking in my stash for ages. It is a really nice shade of blue. The prize for this week is a Guest Design team spot so why not pop on over and play along for a chance to work with the talented Design Team!
Jane x

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Jane, Hee hee has Messy Rabbits Gran been knitting??????
    I love ther colours you have used. Lovely to see you back again this week, Love Hazelxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, love what you have done with my sketch, that rabbit is soooo cute. Hope you didn't mind making a Christmas card, lol! Good luck and thanks for taking part, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I just so adore Messy Rabbit. Great take on the sketch too. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT xx Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x