Sunday 6 September 2009

New Letraset promarkers colours

I haven't made any cards today (yet!) but wanted to share some news. I popped into my local Craft shop yesterday and Beryl (the owner) told me some very exciting news! Letraset are bringing out 56 new colours!

I am still working on collecting the original 92 and I think I probably have about 1/2 of them now. I can't wait to see the new colours in the flesh when they are released! I just love those pens as they make colouring Rubber stamped images so easy!
I didn't have much time for Crafting yesterday. I did sew the brooch backs onto the felt flower brooches I made yesterday and have ordered another 50. I also cut some display cards for them with my Nestabilities. I feel I have made a start now on the things I have to make for the Christmas fair so feel a bit happier about that. I am going to make a few cards, tags, boxes, books, post it note holders so I have quite a long way to go but at least I have done something!
I have cleared my afternoon to make cards, I have an order for a new home card and I want to take part in a few Challenges as well so I'd better get on with my cleaning and tidying up so I am free to play!
Hope you are having a good weekend.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x