Thursday 24 September 2009

A perfect Birthday!

It was my Birthday today and Thanks to my Wonderful Family and Friends, I have had a perfect day!
I was truly spoilt by my Husband this morning with a tin full of Promarkers. I already had about 50 and he bought me the colours I was missing from the original 92 colours! I am so excited to have the full collection and can't wait to get colouring and experimenting with shading etc...

I my got lots of lovely pressies from my Mum and Dad and money to spend too and lots more pocket money from my inlaws and Nannies to add to my Ally Pally shopping fund :-)

I went into work this morning as usual and was greeted by a banner at our Office door which really made me chuckle! Petra and I made this banner for a Friend's birthday earlier this year and my Friends decorated the office door as well.
I was further spoilt with a gorgeous homemade cake to share with everyone at work, it was so yummy! Petra's cakes are really the best I have ever tasted! I also received handmade cards too which were so pretty.
These are my lovely pressies I received from my Friends Petra and Helene, lots of lovely Craft stash to play with, papers, card blanks, ribbons, embellishments, enough to keep me out of mischief for ages!

The pink box is a milk carton that Petra gave me with some gorgeous buttery crumbly biscuits inside. I also received a very pretty book with lots of ideas and tips for homemade projects which I am going to snuggle up in bed with in a wee while.
We went out for lunch today too and were able to sit out in the sun, we also popped in to the Craft Shop at Ashridge farm for a warm up shop in preparation for our trip to Ally Pally :-) I restrained myself and just bought some lace, stick on gems and some American crafts paper, I spent less than £5.00 which is unheard of for me!

I thought I would add a little photo of Charlie taken today, he is growing so fast! We will be able to take him for walks next Tuesday as he will be fully protected from his jabs by then. He is still very cute and naughty and pesters poor Patch the cat all the time, she has no patience with him and he thinks she is just the most amazing thing he has ever seen! I hope one day they will be Friends...

Am off to bed now, Thank you to everyone who has made my day really special! I feel so lucky to be surrounded by such a lovely kind and caring Family and wonderful Friends.

Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Jane, what a fab family you have and to now be the owner of a full set of promarkers, you lucky girl you! You have some lovely gifts and some even lovelier friends. I'm glad you had such a great day and that cake did look yummy. Do show us what you buy at Ally Pally xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x