Tuesday 22 September 2009

Stampin' Chic Challenge card

This is a card I made to take part in Clare Curd's Stampin' Chic challenge. The photo does not really do this card justice as the colours seem to have gone a bit funny...in real life the green of the 'Mum' letters does match the other green card used!



The challenge this week was to follow a sketch. I love the Clare Curd 'Big One' paper pad as you do not need to put much else with it to make stunning card. I cut out and layered up some flowers and added them to a Nestabilities circle, the flower stalks are cut from a Cuttlebug shape. The letters are Basic Grey and the scallop strip was punched with a Fiskars border punch.
I love all the polkadot papers in this paper pad as spots and stripes are my favourites :-)
Hope you are having a good week.
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colour combo, and what a lovely card! Thanks for joining in the fun over on the stampin' chic blog. Love, Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x