Sunday 27 September 2009

Whiff of Joy Thank you card

I made this Thank you card to give to one of my Friends to Thank her for my lovely Birthday presents last week. The image is Whiff of Joy and was received in an image swap with a blog Friend. The backing paper was won in a blog candy recently.


I cut the image out with a labeks Nestabilities and layered onto a brown scalloped square, this was then layered onto a lime green square.
The image was coloured with Letraset promarkers and was layered onto the matted and layered backing paper. I chalked the paper to give it a distressed feel.
I layered some paper flower and punched an oval to stamp the Elzybells sentiment onto.
The lace was coloured with Promarkers and was stuck to the backing paper before adding the stamped topper.
I scheduled this post today as I will be at Ally Pally all day but will hopefully be back later with news about my day!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x