Thursday 1 October 2009

Fishing Funky Hand Wordbook

I had printed and cut out all the pages for this Funky Hand Wordbook and finally had some last night to finish it off. The card is an order from my Friend Helene to give to her Brother in law who is French.

Eric is from Provence so I used colours reminiscent of the countryside and the lavender fields.

His passions include Fishing and cooking so the Elzybells Fishing Ted stamp was perfect to add a bit of decoration to the inside of the wordbook.
I printed out the sentiments on the PC. Helene gave me a sentiment in French to add to the inside of the card.


I used some charms I bought at Ally Pally to make a hanging embellishment for the front of the card. I started another card as well last night but can't post details of it yet!
My Craft desk is now a complete mess, it was already untidy before I started and it now has the scraps of at least 4 projects strewn over it.
Time for a serious tidy this weekend! I always plan to be ruthless and go through my stash to get rid of some of the bits and pieces I don't use but somehow get sidetracked by Blog Challenges...
Have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. This word book has turn out beautifully. I have to say, I design the pages of the word books but I am always in complete awe at the wonderful things that crafters using them actually create. Thanks for sharing this Jane.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x