Tuesday 27 October 2009

A sneaky peek and some crafty stash shopping...

I don't have a full card to show today only a little sneaky peek of my first DT card for the Cook up a Card Recipe Challenge blog which I made today. November's Recipe will be set at the beginning of November so make sure you check it out and join in. There is a little prize for the winner. There is also still time to take part in this month's Challenge. Take a look at the blog for details.


I did a bit of shopping today. I have taken a week's holiday from work. We are not going away but have planned a few relaxing days out. We are hoping to take Charlie to Basildon Park tomorrow for a walk around the woods and the grounds but today we had a quiet morning and then went into Reading to buy my Eldest some clothes and I took the opportunity to go stash shopping.

We had a trip to John Lewis and I treated myself to a yummy box of ribbons, some little gold bells, some magnetic tape (to sort out my Nestabilities), some paper roses, some linen thread and some nice card blanks. I also bought a massive stack of Papermania Christmas coloured papers from WHsmith which will come in very handy for my Christmas cards.
It has been lovely to enjoy some sunshine today, let's hope it stays this way for the rest of the week!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, You have a great blog with some really beautiful work. I just saw the cardstock you got from Reading Whsmith. I haven't been to Reading for a while and didn't know Smiths had anything like this. I think I will have to take a trip in the next few days.

    I noticed that I live close to you, I'm in Crowthorne and go to Holme Grange quite a bit.

    Take care and Happy Crafting, Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, you have a great blog with some lovely cards. I was looking at your cardstock you got from Reading Whsmith and didn't even realise they sold it. I've not been to Reading for a while but I think I may have to go in the next few days :0)

    I noticed that I live near you, I'm in Crowthorne and always go to Brush Strokes for my bits and pieces.

    Take care and Happy Crafting

    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Jane, love all the goodies you have purchased, especially those yummy looking ribbons from John Lewis they look lush. Congratulations on becoming a member of Susie's new DT! I am very much looking forward to working alongside you and all the other girls, im sure we are going to have lots of fun.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x