Sunday 18 October 2009

Some very exciting news and the cutest Thank you cards ever!

I had some very exciting news last night, I have been selected to be part of the Design Team for the new Challenge Blog: Cook up a Card. Each month Susie sets a recipe to follow to make a card and there is a little prize for the winner. I will be working with Jennifer, Svit and Susie each month to showcase cards made following the recipe. I can't wait for the next Challenge! I hope you will be able to join in. There is still time to take part in October's Challenge so why not pop over to the blog to check out this month's Recipe.

I had a busy evening yesterday while Hubby was at the Pub with his Friends. I had an order for 20 Thank you cards. I can take no credit for the design as I was asked to make them this way and any card making skills are totally outshone by my Friend's cute Baby whose photo is on the front of the card. Isn't he just the cutest! It didn't take me long to put the cards together once I got into a rhythm things came together quite quickly and I made a nice box tied with organza bow to deliver them in, unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of it!
I hope you are all having a nice weekend. Hubby and I took Charlie to Virginia Water today for the first time. He had a lovely time meeting lots of Doggies and running around in the leaves.
This is us having a little rest. Charlie was exhausted when we came home! I spent some time this afternoon unblocking our drain (oh the joys of home ownership!) and having a little play with my Stampin Up Trendy trees stamps. I finally found a way of getting the trunks stamped in the right place so hopefully I will make a card with them later. My youngest Son is off to PGL for a week tomorrow so we have to finish off his packing tonight.
Hope you had a good weekend!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Well done you - will look forward to seeing all your recipe takes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x