Friday 6 November 2009

Daring Cardmakers Challenge Card - Kraft

A bit of a late post for me today, I have been busy this evening making cards for the Fair I will having a stall at on the 22nd of November. My lovely Mum is coming over tomorrow to give me a hand so I have made a couple of card designs and have cut out and coloured all the bits to make up loads more so she can help me to put them all together. I would never be ready without her! She is a lifesaver!


I made this card for the Daring cardmakers challenge. It is my first time taking part but have often admired Dolly's cards when she has taken part and she the Guest Designer on the blog at the moment so I just had to take part!
I used Kraft card which I cut into a cardbase. The papers I used are Basic Grey and the gems and stamp are by Papermania. The ribbon was from my stash.
I am looking forward to this weekend and spending some time with my Parents, my Dad has even offered to help so I might get him working with the Bind-it- all and the Cuttlebug!
Have a nice weekend!
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jane. Thanks so much for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the red and green BG papers.Thanks for taking part in this weeks DCM challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jane, really christmassy! Love those papers and the zig zag stitching and thanks for the support, much appreciated. Your parents are great helping you out, enjoy your weekend with them. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rich colours against the kraft. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the Daring Cardmakers, it's lovely to have you join in with us. Your card is lovelu, the colours and designs are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just stunnning. Love all the colours that you have used. A beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x