Tuesday 24 November 2009

Football Birthday card

Just a quick post to upload a card I made tonight for my very patient Hubby, it is his Birthday tomorrow so I have been stuck to my Craft desk the whole evening making cards to give him from me and my kids.




I used a Papermania scallop card base, silver Papermania card, Making memories paper and resin football and ribbon from Hobbycraft. I picked up the stamp from Hobbycraft as well today in a lunchtime rush. I will upload the card I made from my kids later this week as it is a DT project too.
I have a day off work tomorrow and am going to try not to do ANYTHING crafty the whole day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x