Saturday 21 November 2009

I'm ready!!!

The last card has been priced, the last label has been made up and the last box has been packed!



I can now relax for 12 hours until I have to leave for the Crosfields Fair. The last job for me to do was to make a sign for my stall. I used a Blackboard to which I mounted a panel of black card decorated with Sizzix, Papermania and Making Memories letters.
I would like to say a special Thank you to my dear Husband who has helped me cutting Nesties labels and sticking prices on cards this past couple of days as I would never have been ready now without him.
Fingers crossed all goes well tomorrow and it will have all been worth it!
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. Hallo Jane, The sign looks awesome. At my place there are still some cupcakes lurking in a corner waiting to be made pretty for tomorrow :-)See you tomorrow. Petra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Jane. I'm sure you'll do fine. I've only been following your blog for a few weeks now but I can see how talented you are. All the best and very well done too for getting first place for your Paper Cellar Pram. I got my copy of C&P today and recognised you straight away. Many congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for tomorrow Jane, hope it's a huge success. :)xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Jane - hope it all goes well.
    Paul
    By the way - the Sizzix XL Dies do fit in the Cuttlebug, it's what I use. The only thing is that you need to trim a little bit off the sides of the XL plates so that they can fit through the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope it's a great day. You can't be accused of not planning and preparing! Now it's up to the punters. We're headed in the opposite directin today for a family gathering, otherwise I'd have bombed up the M3 a bit to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sign is fantastic, hope it all goes well for you

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x