Sunday 15 November 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.....

Another little Elzybells Christmas card to add to my stash of cards. I do have other Christmas stamps but I find myself coming back to the Elzybells ones every time I sit down to some stamping!




I used Papermania papers and Rymans red card. The image has been coloured with Promarkers and the sentiment is a Papermania Christmas stamp. The gem is from K+Co.
This stamp was from the latest Elzybells release and it's the first time I have inked it up.
Hope you are having a nice weekend!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. It's no suprise you keep coming back to your Elzybells images. It's a formula that works for you and you use them amazingly.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jane - love the colours Hugs Cherry XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous, love that green paper..rich.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x