Friday 27 November 2009

A new Design team and some fabulous dig stamps!

I have been waiting for today to be able to share some fabulous news I found out on Sunday. I am absolutely delighted to have been selected to be a part of Jane's Doodles Design Team!
Jane is such a talented artist and I have been a follower of her blog for ages! She has always made the most wonderful cards and extremely popular fimo buttons and she has just launched a new range of digi stamps available to buy from Squigglefly

I made the first card using the monster and monster which I printed so I could fit two on the front of the card. I just love these little monsters, they are so cute, just like my two little monsters! This card was perfect for them to give to their Dad for his Birthday Wednesday. I used Basic Grey and Making Memories papers then coloured the images with my Promarkers, adding glossy accents to the eyes. I got my sewing machine out to sew around all the layers to give some definition. I finished off the card with a stamped sentiment, kraft photo corners and a couple of buttons tied together with brown string.
I absolutely loved this Poinsettia when I saw it and couldn't wait to colour it in. I printed the image twice and coloured it with my Promarkers, I cut out the centre of the second image and added it to the first layer accenting the centre of the flower with stick on gems.
I matted and layered some Papermania paper on to the base card and added a sentiment stamped onto Nestie panels adding a couple more gems to finish it off.
Jane is announcing the DT today, so make sure you go and check out the rest of the Design Team's creations, you are sure to be inspired!
Click on the image below and it will take you to Jane's Blog and remember to check out Jane's images on Squigglefly.
Have a good Friday!
Jane
x

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Jane. I'm a fan of Jane's doodles too so am so pleased you're on her team. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jane. Good look on the team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards! Congrats on being choosen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute and Pretty... Love the cards you made congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great monster card! So excited to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards and congratulations on the DT post

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw! those are so adorable!! Congratulations on being in Jane's team, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x