Saturday 19 December 2009

Dad's Jolly Nation Christmas card

I am having a little break now until after Christmas but there are a few cards I have not blogged yet. One of the cards I made was this one for my boys to give to their Dad. I used a Jolly Nation die cut decoupage from the Christmas value pack and some free papers from a magazine.

I used Bazzill card to die cut the Sizzix letters and the frame around the dressed up Dad. I embossed the backing papers behind the decoupage to give it a bit more texture and pierced holes in the scallops of the Papermania card blank.
I inked around the edges of the card as I seem to be addicted to doing this at the moment!
The snowflake brad is from Papermania and the red felt star is from Paperchase.
I hope you are having a good Friday.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x