Saturday 16 January 2010

Easy Craft Projects challenge no 4 : Lavender

It is time for a new Easy Crafts Project Challenge already!

Thank you to everyone who has taken part in our challenges so far, it has been great seeing all your wonderful projects and I have really enjoyed creating my DT cards for the themes.

For the next Challenge, you will need to create a card, LO, altered item etc using the colour...

Lavender!




Here is my DT card. I covered a scalloped card base with spotty paper and layered up some Nestie shapes and more spotty paper. I used a Willow designs bird digi-stamp which I coloured with Promarkers and some gems and a flower from my stash.


Our sponsor for this challenge is Willow Designs. They are kindly giving away some of their printable sets to one lucky winner who will be chosen at random from all those who take part in the challenges.

Make sure you take a look at the blog to see all the wonderful DT creations, we hope you will be able to take part as we love seeing all the wonderful things you make!

Have a lovely Saturday.

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x