Sunday 10 January 2010

My ATCs for the December Addicted to ATCs swap

The theme for last month's ATC swap at Addicted to ATCs was 'Waiting for Christmas'. Each month we make 3 ATCs to swap within our small and friendly group of very talented crafters. I used Basic grey papers and Elzybells stamps to make my ATCs. The little tab punch is from Stampin up and is one of my favourite punches at the moment.

The burgundy card is from the Papermill shop and the little gem is from my stash. I coloured the image with Promarkers.
The theme for January's swap is 'New Beginnings'. You can read more about the theme here.
If you are interested in taking part, please send an email to addictedtoatcs@gmail.com. The swap is open to all UK based crafters and we do not set any restrictions on the medium you use to make your ATCs.
I hope you had a good weekend. I hope that my boys will be back at school tomorrow. We have had any more snow yet so I hope that we will escape it this time.
Jane
x

4 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x