Friday 1 January 2010

My DT card for Easy Craft Projects Challenge no3.

Happy New Year!!!
The 3rd Easy Craft Projects Challenge launched today and our sponsor for January is Willow Designs. They have the most wonderful digi stamps and papers for sale , some are pre-coloured so if you are nervous about stamping and colouring but want the look of coloured stamps on your cards, they are perfect.
The theme this month is a sketch by Katie. I used a pre-coloured image and the matching backing paper to make my card and some My Mind's Eye spotty paper.




Here is the sketch by Katie, I followed it quite faithfully but it can be flipped or rotated to suit your Project.
Please come on over to the blog and see all the lovely Projects from the Design Team. You have 2 weeks to take part so I hope you can find time to join in.
The winner for January will receive some some Willow Designs printable sets.
It was lovely to have the day off today but I only had a little time for Crafting. I am planning an excursion to my local craft shop tomorrow to get some more goodies to kick start my Mojo. I am always inspired by new stash :-)
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. this is darling Jane! thanks for the link to Willow Designs! off to get some of her wonderful designs!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, new stash does that for me too! It was the beginning of Sale today at my LSS and I really held back...but still bagged some lovely inspiration!
    Lovely card -like the MME dots as the base.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x