Thursday 11 February 2010

My DT cards for Susie's Sassy Challenge - Hearts and Flowers

We are going all soppy and Romantic for the latest Challenge. The theme this fortnight has been picked by me! What better way to celebrate Valentine's Day than with hearts and flowers!

We are very lucky to have our first sponsors on the Challenge blog, Cards etc.

Jolanda sent us some lovely images to have a play with that are perfect for Valentine's day cards or Friendship cards.


I have made 2 cards using the downloads and decided to use non traditional Valentines colours. The 1st card is made with green Crate paper card and some K+Co textured white cardstock. The gems and flowers are from my stash as is the ribbon.
The second card was made with some backing papers I received in a blog candy win. The heart embellishment is a Nesties heart topped with a felt American Crafts heart tied with twine. The sentiment is from Elzybells.

I hope you will be able to join us for this Challenge. Please check out the other DT girlies blogs for some inspiration and I look forward to visiting you all to see what you make :-)

Jane

x

2 comments:

  1. I love all the detail that you put into your cards and so pretty and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great cards Jane..love the tall one particularly; what great images.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x