Thursday 25 February 2010

New Willow Sketchie Challenge DT Project

It's time for a new Willow Sketchie and this one is a gorgeous sketch by Karen. I was really chuffed to be able to have a play Sharon's latest download to create my DT project. The new image is so cute and the papers that go with it are just amazing and were so lovely to work with.
I decided to make a box of notelets as my DT project and used the sketch to decorate the lid.


I made the box using some pearlescent card from Payperbox and my scoring board. I inked each layer to give some extra depth. I am addicted to inking the edges of my card layers at the moment!
I added a sentiment from Elzybells which fitted the theme perfectly onto one of my new Nestie label shapes.

I filled the box with 5 Notecards which I decorated with leftover scraps from my Printouts and more images. I used some precoloureds and coloured the rest with my Promarkers.

Here is an arty close up shot of the box lid :-)


Make sure you pop on over to the blog to see all the other DT projects, the girls have made some amazingly inspirational projects this week. Here is a copy of the gorgeous sketch.


I hope you will be able to take part for the chance of winning one of Sharon's stunning downloads.

I hope you are all ok and having a good week.
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Jane you are so clever these notlets and the box are fantastic what a great idea I love them
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's lovely Jane, fresh but friendly, great idea. Loving the arty close up shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jane, amazing box and cards. Thanks so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog.

    You had a question about the cloud paper. It is called Sky's the limit - follow the cloud by My Little Shoebox LLC - www.mylittleshoebox.com

    Hope this helps... haven't managed to bring myself to cut into it yet!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea, so cute,love the birds.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x