Monday 15 March 2010

Alice in Friday Sketcher's land.....

I'm still in Wonderland with Alice....following my Mad Hatter card, here is one with Alice from the Greeting Farm digi set made following the Friday sketchers sketch by Jacque.
I used Papermania and American crafts papers to create a nice soft pastel background for Alice to rest on.


I coloured Alice and the Mushrooms with my Promarkers. I am going to colour her in brighter strong colours next time but I think she looks cute in pastels too.

I tucked a Prima flower behind the mushrooms to look like grass. The organza ribbon I used is from my stash and the butterfly is from John Lewis.

Here is the lovely sketch by Jacque which was a nice simple one to follow and one I am sure I will use again.
Have a lovely Monday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x