Monday 29 March 2010

Bugaboo Crabby Cathy card

A quick post today to share a card I made for a colleague who returned to work with us this month.

I just love these Bugaboo images and they are so much fun to colour in. I used a Making Memories ledger paper to print the sentiment onto. I then printed the image and coloured it in with my Promarkers. I added glossy accents to the clock. The little stars are stick on earrings from Claire's accessories.
I snuck off to the NEC yesterday for a couple of hours and bought a few new bits of stash. I have a day off today so I may be back later if I have a chance to take a photo of my new goodies :-)
Have a lovely Monday.
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Cathy looks awesome. I like the ledger paper as a background, really sets it off.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Very nice card.

    May I ask what is the paper you printed the image on and what are Promarkers ?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x