Thursday 11 March 2010

An Easter Basket for Susie's Sassy Challenge

Good Morning!

I wanted to say a special Thank you to all of you who visited my blog yesterday and left comments on the photo of my desk. You may be interested to know that I did actually end up going to a Craft shop on my lunch break and bought 3 metres of Pink Organza ribbon! I obviously did not have quite enough :-)

Some of you eagle eyed WOYWWers spotted this Project on my Desk yesterday. This is my DT Project for Susie's Sassy Challenge and the theme this fortnight is Easter. I am on a mission to make as many of these little baskets as I can before Easter so I thought it would be a great idea to make one as my DT project!

For the basket I followed a tutorial on the Magnolia Challenge blog. It looks really complicated is actually quite straightforward and the tutorial is really easy to follow.

I used K+Co paper, Papermania cardstock, one of my New Martha Stewart Punches, pink ribbon and a Heather Ellis image to decorate the basket. The little butterflies were from John Lewis, the 'bling' is Kanban and the flowers are from various places...

I coloured the cute little image with my Promarkers. I am really enjoying using these Pure Innocence images. I seem to have gone digi image crazy lately. There is so much choice out there! I treated myself to the Alice in Wonderland digi set from The Greeting Farm yesterday and can't wait to print them and get colouring :-)
The little Easter sentiment was stamped using the Elzybells everyday greetings set. This set is so handy for every occasion!
I filled the basket with lots of yummy Chocolae eggs and some shredded tissue paper.
I hope you will be able to join us for this Challenge and create something lovely for Easter.
Make sure you pop over to the Blog to see the DT's fabulous projects. There is a Guest DT spot for the 8th of April up for grabs for the winner of this Challenge.
Have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Oooh... so sweet and beautiful! I love all the details!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x