Monday 1 March 2010

A Greeting Farm Dahlia card

I haven't been around much lately and haven't really made much apart from DT projects recently as I haven't been feeling myself. I have been off work since we came back from Somerset and have been sleeping a lot and I feel I am steadily recovering.
I ordered some The Greeting Farm stamps a while back and decided to make my first card using Dahlia today.
I love how happy these little characters seem and the Greeting Farm stamps are fast becoming some of my favourites. I ordered another couple today from Elaine at Quixotic paperie as she has a special offer at the moment, I can't wait for them to arrive!
I made a shaped card using Nestabilities as my base card and I coloured the image with Promarkers and cut her out with a border so as not to miss any of the detail. The spotty paper is My Mind's Eye and the pink paper is from DCWV. The flowers are Prima and Making Memories, the ribbon is from my stash and the border punch is Martha Stewart. The sentiment is Hero Arts.
I hope you had a good Monday and I hope to be back soon with more cards :-)
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your showing some signs of recovery Jane, love you card and great colouring on your Dahalia stamp.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jane. Love the mix of colours. Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x