Thursday 4 March 2010

I love Digi Challenge no 2 DT card .

It is a fortnight since our first Challenge was set and we have been overwhelmed by the response and the number of entries we received! Thank you so much to everyone who took part, it was great fun looking through your blogs.
This fortnight's challenge is a SKETCH and the theme of CARD FOR MUM.

We had a lovely sketch by Dawny P to follow. I used a freebie digital kit from Two Peas. They have some great kits there, I have downloaded a few to try now and am really pleased with all of them. The image is from Heather Ellis. She has some gorgeous images available at really good prices. This is my first image from her but I am sure it will not be the last! The sentiment is from Elzybells.

You can interpret the sketch as you wish, flip it, rotate it but we must be able to see the original sketch in there along with the added theme.





The sketch by DAWNY P was lovely to follow and I am really pleased with my finished card.


We have a sponsor for this Challenge so you could win a lovely Prize from Lexi's Doodles if you take part.


The DT have made some amazing cards to inspire you and we have DAWN as our Guest Designer for this Challenge. I hope you will be able to join us!

Jane
x



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jane, love the bright red and green combo, very pretty :)

    Thanks for a super DT creation for I ♥ Digi

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving you card Jane, nice bold use of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this sweet image! I must check out the store...The colors are just fabulous here too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x