Thursday 18 March 2010

My DT card for the Willow Sketchie Challenge.

Here is my card for the next Willow Sketchie Challenge. For this fortnight's Challenge, we got to play with the Walter Owl download. He was so much fun to colour in and I really like these backing papers, I think they will be really handy for New Baby cards and for Easter. I just love playing with ally my Willow Designs scraps and seeing what I can make as they are so gorgeous and I hate to throw them away!
I used my new Martha Stewart punch on this card and some of my Nestabilities, the Butterfly is also a new punch I bought last weekend. I love it! I used what I think are flower centres which I bought from Ashridge farm to make antennaes.

The sentiment is by Hero Arts, I think their sentiment sets are unbeatable, so versatile and always lovely fonts. The sentiment was stamped on to a Spellbinders tag shape through which I threaded a lovely lilac gingham ribbon. The gems are by Papermania and Kanban.

Not so sure about my colouring this week, I have been experimenting with a new linen card and my Promarkers and it is not as nice to use as the canvas textured card I had got used to.

This is the lovely sketch by Karen which we followed this week. Make sure you pop over to the Willow Sketchie blog to check out the rest of the DT's gorgeous makes. Join in with the Challenge this week and you could win one of Sharon's gorgeous Willow designs downloads.
Have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Jane, love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card Jane. I do love your beautiful butterfly. Its the perfect finishing touch. Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! this is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x