Monday 29 March 2010

NEC stash shopping and a Funky Mini card

As promised, here is a photo of the new stash I bought yesterday at the NEC. I went up there first thing on Sunday morning. My Hubby and I discussed it on the Saturday night as one of us had to stay at home on Sunday to look after Charlie our puppy as he had 'the operation' on Friday. I wasn't sure I fancied the drive on my own but got up Sunday early and just went for it!


I just tidied my desk so I could unpack my bags, I actually bought more than I thought I had. I bought the £5 Create and Craft goody bag and got some free DL card blanks and envelopes from them too, they were really heavy to carry around! I got lots of stash from the £1 craft stand, brads, card blanks etc. My first stop was at the Magnolia stand where I bought 3 stamps, I can't wait to ink these up. I bought various other bits and bobs from all over. I really like the Hobbyhouse stand and I stocked up on Envelopes from 'A touch of craft'. It was great fun seeing all the people from the telly, they all look really different in real life.
My tickets for Ally Pally arrived today, I am going on the Sunday, can't wait! Ally Pally is still my favourite of all the shows I have been to so far.
I had a day's holiday from work today to look after Charlie, I took him back for a post op check and he has a temperature so is feeling a bit sorry for himself. We have to take him back Wednesday to check it again. I have been sat downstairs with him and had a play with my Funky Hand CD and used some of the papers to make a DT card, I used the leftovers to make this mini card.

The image is from the Stamping Boutique and was perfect to make a card to Thank my Friend Madeleine who gave me a box of eggs from her 4 Chickens on Friday. We had them for dinner on Friday night and they were delicious!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. oooh some fabby stash there Jane

    I went Saturday and loved it too! LOL

    Hope charlie better soon

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, just spotted Paula's announcement over on Pollycraft - congrats on the new DT role...woohoo for you. Can't wait to see what you do with her amazing images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, drool, drool. Loving that stash Jane. Hope Charlie is feeling better soon and many congratulations on your DT role. Lauren x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x