Thursday 25 March 2010

Willow Sketchie DT card

It's Thursday so it's time for another Willow Sketchie Challenge! This week we are using the fabulous Winnie download. I adore the backing papers in this download and Winnie is just so cute!


I printed the papers and digi image onto linen card and coloured in with Promarkers.
I added little gems and a Hero Arts sentiment, the little flowers are from the Craft Fairy and the ribbon was from my stash.
Here is the lovely sketch by Lauren we all followed this week. Make sure you pop over to the blog to see all the other DT cards, we all had lots of fun with the lovely Winnie this week! If you join us for this week's Challenge you could win one of Sharon's fab digi downloads!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Another beauty Jane love the colours and tones on this one
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x