Saturday 10 April 2010

A mini Willow designs card

I love mini cards, Basic grey, Promarkers, Paper flowers, Nestabilities, Kraft card and Willow Designs images! Not necessarily in that order...I decided to combine a few of my crafty loves to make this card.

I printed the Willow designs image onto textured card and coloured it with Promarkers. I covered a card blank with a scrap of Basic Grey backing paper, added a paper flower, an Elzybells sentiment and some stick on gems to create a very simple card. It doesn't need much else as the paper and image really make this card.
I am off to Ally Pally tomorrow and am so excited! Are any of you going?
Have a lovely Saturday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable. The papers and image work perfectly together. What a sweet little card. Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... super cute!! i love this sweet little card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh a lovely little card...love the paper! Hope Ally Pally was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x