Thursday 22 April 2010

New Willow Sketchie Challenge DT card

It's Willow Sketchie time and this week we have a lovely new download to work with which is available from Willow Designs. We are working with a lovely sketch by Poppy and a recipe:

Something Pink
One Butterfly
A Sprinkling of Fairy Dust Glitter

I used Bobunny double dots paper and some gingham paper I bought from my local Craft Shop. The border punch is Martha Stewart and I punched along both sides of the reverse of the double dots cardstock. I cut out image with a Nellie Snellen die and threaded Bazzill tulle through the holes adding a bow to the bottom topped with Pearls. The sentiment is by Hero arts and the Butterfly is made up with a Martha Stewart punched butterfly on top of a Nesties Butterfly.
Here is the lovely sketch that Poppy put together for us, it was lovely to work with and I think you will have lots of fun creating with it. I hope you will be able to join us for this Challenge for the chance of winning some of Sharon's lovely downloads. Make sure you check out the blog for the rest of the DT's cards and to give a warm welcome to our new team members
Have a lovely Thursday.
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. wow what a gorgeous card..gingham is adorable isnt it..lovely pinks beautiful creation. hugs janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jane and love that image xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x