Monday 12 April 2010

Pollycraft Monday Challenge DT card - a colour combo

It's Monday Challenge time on the Pollycraft Challenge blog and this week we have a colour combo for you.

You must use Pink and Brown plus yellow or green.

I used the super cute 'Cogcake' image to make my card. He is available from Pollycraft for only 99p! What a bargain. I teamed him with papers from the Creative Cottage which are also available from Pollycraft and fit the colour theme for this week perfectly. I used lots of stitching, some lovely organza ribbon and a sentiment from a cupcake stamp set from Sugar and Spice crafts. The adorable little Robot charm is from Quixotic Paperie.
I hope you will be able to join us for this Challenge, there will be a £10.00 Pollycraft voucher for the winner.
Have a lovely Monday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Jane

    fantastic card love love the dp great stitching too
    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x