Thursday 13 May 2010

A new Willow Sketchie Challenge

I can't believe it is Thursday already and time for another Willow Sketchie Challenge. This week we have a lovely sketch by Rosie and a recipe. Rosie wants to see some embossing, some holes and some leaves on your projects this week.
I embossed some pink card from the Papermill shop and covered my base card with it. The butterfly paper is from the DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies stack. I die cut a scalloped square and punched holes through the scallops to mat my gorgeous Ballet fairy image onto. I finished the card with a gingham ribbon, the sentiment backed with leaves and a couple of gems.
Here is Rosie's lovely sketch. Make sure you pop over to the blog to see the rest of the DTs cards and to join in with the Challenge for the chance of winning some of Sharon's gorgeous images.
Have a lovely Thursday.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x